I'm excited to participate in Bloggiesta 2012!
Bloggiesta is sponsored by There's a Book and It's All About Books. It's a weekend when a group of bloggers gets together to work on their blogs, talk about blogging, and learn new things. I'm so excited!
Here's my to-do list so far:
- Learn how to make text boxes in my posts. Arianne is helping me with that :)
- Research custom blog designs. Do I want one? I asked Arianne and Cristina for their take on the process.
- Plan my April posts so I can be more organized.
- Prioritize my TBR pile.
- Learn something about SEO (Search Engine Optimization.) What is it and why should I care?
- Make a few (small!) changes to the blog that I've been thinking about.
Something I did already: backed up my blog. I know I should do this once a week, but I forget. If you haven't backed up something important recently --- do it now!!
Are you involved in any spring cleaning projects? They don't have to be blog related. Tell me about them, or tell me what you would organize if you had the time and energy. I also should be cleaning my closets!