Bloggiesta coincides (roughly) with my 6 month blogoversary *throws confetti*
So it seems like a good time to evaluate how things are going!
I'd love your feedback. Here are my questions. If you have any thoughts, I'd love to hear them, either in comments or you can email me!
- Do you find this blog easy to read, both in terms of the font, color scheme, and layout? Can you find things easily?
- Do I give you the right amount of information in reviews -- enough to make up your mind, but not too much? Are my reviews too long?
- I don't do a star system. Every book I feature on the blog is, in my opinion, a 3 1/2 to 5 star book that is worth your time -- if it's your kind of book. Which is what I hope my reviews help you to figure out. But ... would it be helpful to you if I singled out books that I put on my Keeper Shelf? Or are you happy with the way things are?
- I get so confused about when books come out. I'm thinking of doing a weekly feature highlighting great books releasing that week. Would you be interested in that, or not?
- Would you like it if my reviews included links to other reviews of the same book? Or links to other similar books?
- I added the "mature content" info on the request of a reader, but I'm finding it hard to keep track of that stuff as I read. I get to the end of a book and think, "Was there swearing?" Is this feature important to you?
- What's your favorite thing about the blog, the one thing you don't want me to change?
Thanks for your help -- you guys are the greatest! And remember, commenting enters you in my April contest. If you email, I'll count that too!