I'm teaming up with Candace of Candace's Book Blog and Jen of The Starry Eyed Revue to host a series of Summer Giveaway Blog Hops!
What's a giveaway blog hop? Each participating blogger chooses a different bookish prize to give away, and then entrants can hop from one blog to the next.
Who can participate in the giveaway hop? Anyone with a blog and a book-related prize to give away. Authors are welcome to participate!
How do you sign up? Each of us is hosting one giveaway hop with a different theme…
You can also grab our button -- grab code is on my right sidebar!
First off is mine:
My blog hop is romance-themed. The book you choose to give away doesn't have to be YA and it doesn't have to take place in the summer -- it can be any book (or choice of books) with elements of romance that you'd recommend as a great summer read.
To sign up for my July 22-29 hop, please read the guidelines below and fill out the linky. I'll email you instructions and a reminder closer to the date.
RULES FOR THE SUMMER OF LOVE GIVEAWAY HOP:
- You are responsible for providing a prize, selecting and notifying your winner, and mailing the prize.
- Please make sure your giveaway post includes: the button above and a link to my blog, a description of your prize, and whether your giveaway is US only, US/Canada or International.
- Your post must be up no later than 9:00 am EST on July 22, or you will be removed from the linky.
- Please make your number of entries reasonable and keep the entry methods simple -- blog comments, tweeting, Facebook likes, etc. This is also a great chance to ask for follows on Feedly or Bloglovin, now that Google Reader is defunct.
- A few days before the hop, I will send you a reminder of the rules, plus the linky code, the button, and everything else you need.
Jen from The Starry Eyed Revue is hosting a Summer Road Trip Giveaway -- planes, trains, automobiles and boats. To sign up to participate in that giveaway hop, just click here!
Candace of Candace's Book Blog is hosting a Last Hurrah Hop to help you savor (or celebrate) those last few days of summer. To participate in her hop, click here to sign up!
We're so excited and hope that if you are a blogger, you will participate in one, two or all three. And if you need some great new books for summer reading, then mark your calendars and hop around to enter!